Advanced Level: Civil War Scavenger Hunt 2
Your next mission is Civil War Scavenger Hunt 2, now that you have proved your value to the Union Army of the Potomac as an information scout in the first scavenger hunt.
Our forces are weary from three days of battle here at Gettysburg, so this time there will be no support.
You must locate all information for this webquest on your own!
Find these Civil War facts:
These search results will open in a new window for easy Gettysburg game playing.
- Were any civilians killed at Gettysburg?
- Did any civilians join in the battle at Gettysburg?
- Who lived in the house that served as General Meade’s headquarters at Gettysburg?
- What is the name of the school from which General Longstreet graduated?
- What color were the US Sharpshooter uniforms?
- Which regiments fought in Devils Den?
- Who owns the Gettysburg Peach Orchard?
- Where is General Grant’s portion of the Federal Army this July 1863?
- What situation has President Lincoln been dealing with while we were fighting?
- Where will General Lee go next?
Answer all of these questions, and you’ll be a Civil War trivia master who knows all of the important Gettysburg facts!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.