A stay in Gettysburg cabins can be the same as tent camping only with a roof, or as comfortable as a time share at a beach.
There are different levels of furnishings and comforts to fit every Gettysburg vacation budget.
Choose the best Gettysburg cottage or cabin rental option for your needs.
This is just a list of my favorite places. All of these Gettysburg cabins and cottages are located on Pennsylvania campgrounds in the area.
- Twelve 1 room and 2 room cabins are available at Drummer Boy Camping Resort. The 1 room fits 4 people with a double bed and bunk beds, and the 2 room fits 6 people with one double bed and two sets of bunk beds. These cabins have electricity, a small refrigerator, heating, and air conditioning. Outside, each has a charcoal grill, picnic table, and water faucet.
- Log cabins or cowboy cabins (shaped like frontier town buildings) are available at Artillery Ridge Camping Resort. These Gettysburg cabins have a double bed and two bunk beds, indoor electricity, and air conditioning. Outside, they have a porch with chairs, a water tap, picnic table, fire ring, and driveway for easy parking.
- The Gettysburg camping cabins at Round Top Campground come with a double bed plus a crawl-in loft with twin mattresses, a small table and chairs, heating and air-conditioning, and an overhead light. Outside there’s a water hookup, fire ring, and picnic table.
- At the Granite Hill Campground Resort, cabins for 6 come with one double bed and two bunk bed sets. They have electricity, lights, ceiling fans, a heater, and an outdoor spigot, picnic table, and charcoal grill. You need to bring a cooler. There is no kitchen or bathroom, but the cabins are located in a central location near the bathhouses.
No pets or cooking is permitted inside Gettysburg cabins. If you travel with pets, you need to bring a crate and outside tie-up. All Gettysburg campground cabins come with an outside fire ring or grill. Bring your own bedding, towels, and kitchen utensils.
- Twenty full service cottages are available at Drummer Boy Camping Resort. They can accommodate 6 people with one queen size bed and two sets of bunk beds. They have a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, two burner stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker, plus dishes, pots, pans and utensils. There’s also a dining table and seating, cable TV, indoor bathroom, heating, and air conditioning.
- At Round Top Campground you can choose between the Cottage or Park Model which accommodate 4 or 8 people. Both come with full kitchens including a stove top, sink, refrigerator, microwave, oven (in the park model), utensils, cookware, and more. They also have a full bathroom, dining area and living area with comfortable furniture and a TV, heating and air conditioning. Outside, there’s a porch, picnic table, and fire ring.
No pets are permitted inside cottages due to PA health codes. Bring your own bedding and towels.
If you want to sleep with a pet, instead of Gettysburg cottage rental try tent or RV camping or stay at the Travelodge hotel. You can also check out these rental houses that are Vacation Rentals (opens in a new window).
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.